RedCielo’s vision is to create beautiful works of art that change the world through collective consciousness.
RedCielo’s mission is to assist in the political, social and cultural empowerment of a community by providing a common creative experience.
Our objective is to provide a medium through which any collective of people can address the issues impacting them and the greater society. Ultimately, participants will turn the issues into a statement of growth and empowerment to share with the rest of their community, helping them to grow internally and as members of their community
- Create a forum where members of a community discuss issues impacting their environment.
- Turn the resulting discussion and dialogue into a statement that would influence the community in a positive manner.
- Educate the community about the history of art and murals as forms of expression and activism in the community.
- Teach individuals that they can empower their community through expressing themselves in a beautiful and constructive manner such as art.
- Teach individuals how working together can also be a vehicle for change.
- Share the voice of our collective with the greater community.
RedCielo offers creative experiences through three key vehicles: